Web Design: Layer Compositions
Learn how to use layer compositions in Adobe Photoshop to storyboard your interactive projects.
Course author Chris Converse shows you how to create and modify multiple states of your Photoshop file to simulate user feedback, movement, and device interactions, all from a single PSD file.
He also shows you how to export your layers to multiple files, export a multi-page PDF, and even talks about accessing a Photoshop layer from InDesign.
1. Introduction to the course
2. Sample files
Download course files
3. Simulating a dropdown menu
4. Combining clipping masks and layer sets
5. Combining layer effects and layer sets
6. Simulation of a video player
7. Simulation of movement on the screen
8. Adjustment of existing sets
9. Save the sets of layers
10. Save Layer Sets as Multi-Page PDF
11. Opening layer sets via InDesign